No products in the cart.
Ideal for allergy sufferers, this set of two HEPA vacuum-cleaner bags effectively traps 99.97-percent of dust and pollens down to .3 microns. Because over-filled vacuum bags lead to reduced suction, vacuum-cleaner manufacturers recommend changing bags frequently in order to maintain optimal performance. These bags offer an extra-large size for maximum loading capacity, which means fewer bag changes necessary, plus they provide self-sealing closures that contain unseemly puffs of dust and debris. For use with a Hoover UH30010COM lightweight upright vacuum cleaner, the set of two vacuum bags measures approximately 6-4/5 by 2-4/5 by 9-3/5 inches.
Designed for use with the Hoover Platinum Lightweight Vacuum Cleaner, shown above
- Set of two Type-Q HEPA vacuum cleaner bags
- Traps 99.97-percent of dust and pollens down to .3 microns
- Self-sealing closures contain dust puffs and debris; extra-large capacity requires fewer changes
- For use with the Hoover UH30010COM Lightweight Upright Vacuum Cleaner
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards